3D Print Request
3D Print Guidelines
- 3D prints are printed with PLA filament, unless otherwise indicated/requested.
- The cost of 3D prints is approximately $0.10 per gram with a minimum $2.00 charge.
- If the projected print cost exceeds $5.00, the library will contact the patron for prior approval.
- Print requests are generally limited to jobs that take less than 10 hours to process.
- 3D prints depicting licensed, copyrighted, or trademarked characters or symbols are prohibited.
- Print jobs will be prioritized in favor of HPL patrons or residents, if there is a queue.
- The Library will not be responsible for trimming 3D print support materials.
- View 3D printing policy here.
Questions? Contact Us!
Tip! Contact us directly from this page using the green chat icon in the lower left-hand corner of your screen, or you can also use our Contact Us form.